Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
Our fold over elastic is soft and plush. Use for diapers, diaper covers, trainers, training pants, swim diapers, blanket binding, bibs, underwear, headbands, and more. Colorfast, will not fade, good for items that will receive a lot of washing.
1 inch wide. Matte (not shiny). Nylon/polyester/spandex. Latex-free. CPSIA certified lead free.
Red FOE is a deep, rich red (not an orangy red) and is dyed to match our Red PUL. Also matches B54 Red KAM Snaps.
Sold by the yard. Quantity = number of yards.
Save with bulk discounts!
0-9 yards $0.67 per yard
10-19 yards $0.59 per yard
20-29 yards $0.53 per yard
30-199 yards $0.49 per yard
200+ yards $0.43 per yard
How do I sew foldover elastic / FOE ?
- Use a ball point or knits needle
- Sew with a zigzag or 3-step zigzag stitch
- Stretch the elastic as you sew to the amount that you want the edge gathered
- Ease the elastic around curves that you want to lie flat (such as the wings on a diaper cover)
How much FOE do I need?
- For a diaper cover: small 1.5 yard, medium 1.75 yard, large or one size 2 yards
- machine wash and dry
- do not wash with hook and loop, as it can snag the soft fibers