Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
Our fold over elastic is soft and plush. Use for diapers, diaper covers, trainers, training pants, swim diapers, blanket binding, bibs, underwear, headbands, and more. Colorfast, will not fade, good for items that will receive a lot of washing. Dyed to match Yellow PUL.
1 inch wide. Matte (not shiny). Nylon/polyester/spandex. Latex-free. CPSIA certified lead free.
Sold by the yard. Quantity = number of yards.
Save with bulk discounts!
0-9 yards $0.67 per yard
10-19 yards $0.59 per yard
20-29 yards $0.53 per yard
30+ yards $0.49 per yard
Detail view of foldover elastic (shown in island green)
How do I sew foldover elastic / FOE ?
- Use a ball point or knits needle
- Sew with a zigzag or 3-step zigzag stitch
- Stretch the elastic as you sew to the amount that you want the edge gathered
- Ease the elastic around curves that you want to lie flat (such as the wings on a diaper cover)
How much FOE do I need?
- For a diaper cover: small 1.5 yard, medium 1.75 yard, large or one size 2 yards
- machine wash and dry
- do not wash with hook and loop, as it can snag the soft fibers
Posted by Unknown on 12th Feb 2013
I liked this it is very soft you might even use a little less than what you would normally use only because it has a very soft/light give and can stretch it a little more
Posted by Lexi on 22nd Jan 2013
I love the bright colour of this FOE, unfortunately I find that it snags and frays on even the tiniest bit of velcro/aplix it might find in the wash. I'd only recommend it for people who do not use velcro with their diapers.
>>>DSS: Please try the 3/4 inch Semi-Plush FOE when sewing with hook and loop; it is designed to resist snagging on the hook.
Posted by Unknown on 9th Dec 2012
the foe is a nice color, the only thing i dont really care for is it pills up quickly, only been using it a few weeks and it pilly