Sahara Hook and Loop 1 inch
Sew-On Hook and Loop
Width: 1 inch
Sold by the yard. Quantity = number of yards. Multi-yard orders are sent as one piece.
100% Nylon. Imported. CPSIA compliant.
Many people like to use hook and loop as a closure. Hook and loop closures are quick to put on and take off, easy for many caregivers to use, and durable. The name Velcro is often used to refer to all hook and loop tape. We are pleased to offer Sahara Fabrics own brand.
- Easy and fast to simply sew on
- Laundry tabs stay fastened in the wash
- Does not fray
Hook side and loop side sold separately. Loop is softer. Hook has bristles that grab and stick to the loop.
We cannot guarantee an exact color match in the hook side and loop side of any color; there may be color variation between hook and loop.
How do I sew hook and loop?
- Use a universal or ballpoint needle (size 80/12 or smaller) and polyester thread
- Sew 1/4 inch inside the outer edge with a straight or zigzag stitch
- It may seem like the hook is too bristley to sew, but the presser foot will smash it down as you go
Touchtape is cut to customer length and may not be returned, except in case of store error.