Touchtape 1 inch 25 Yard Roll - BLACK
Hook and Loop by the full 25 yard roll in BLACK at wholesale pricing.
Many diaper makers like to use Hook and Loop as their diaper closure. Touch Tape closures are quick to put on and take off, easy for many caregivers to use, and durable. The name Velcro is often used to refer to all hook and loop tape. Hook and Loop has many benefits:
- Easy and fast to simply sew on
- Laundry tabs stay fastened in the wash
- Does not fray
- 100% nylon
- Machine wash and dry
1 inch wide. Sold by the 25 yard spool.
Hook side and loop side sold separately.
We cannot guarantee matching dye lots in the hook side and loop side of any color. The Touchtape arrives to us with slight color variations from the manufacturer. Pictured in white for reference only!
How much do I need?
Width of the diaper front + Width of laundry tabs=amount of loop x number of diapers you are making
Width of closure tabs=amount of hook x number of diapers you are making
How do I sew Touchtape?
- Use a universal needle and polyester thread
- Sew just inside the outer edge with a straight or zigzag stitch
- It may seem like the Touchtape is too bristley to sew, but the presser foot will smash it down as you go
Touchtape full rolls may not be returned, except in case of store error.